Private VIP Tour of Chelsea Art Galleries Including The High Line
As home to one of the most important and vibrant art scenes in the world New York City is an art lover’s playground! Did you know that many of the greatest masterworks ever produced are on view in the city’s galleries? They are and the Chelsea Art District is home to hundreds of those galleries – so much so that it has the distinction of being one of the most important and influential art districts in the world. So, how does one decide which galleries to visit? Enlist the aid of BTSQ and our expert art historian who will customize your tour based on your interests.
That’s right – we do all the research so that we can provide you with a personalized gallery tour tailored just for you. Plus, as an added bonus, your professional guide will also take you on a tour of another of the city’s masterpieces – The High Line. This once abandoned elevated railway has been transformed into a one of the city’s most unique parks. As you stroll along The High Line you’ll be treated to spectacular views of the surrounding architecture and the unique works of art that can be found both within the park as well as on the streets you walk above.
Offered Year Round
Start Time: Mid-Morning
Meeting Location: Specific Gallery TBA
Activity Level: Easy
Program Highlights Include:
- Enjoy two (2)-hours with a private art historian tour guide.
- Visit four (4) art galleries with your savvy art historian guide featuring a customized itinerary based on your personal interests.
- Enjoy a stroll on The High Line with your guide where you’ll enjoy spectacular views of the city plus unique works of art created specifically for The High Line.
When and Where
The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- We recommend a starting time between 10:30am and 11:00am.
- This tour is offered all year round, based on operating hours at the various galleries. Most galleries are open Tuesday through Saturday.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
The starting location of the tour will be advised once program itinerary is set. Custom meeting location can be arranged, may accrue additional time & cost.
- We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.
- Flexible timing to fit your schedule.
- 24-hour support phone number.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.