Private Tour of Cambridge
Cambridge is part of the Greater Boston area of Massachusetts, located across the Charles River from Boston, but it is its own city with its own government. It is home to the prestigious Harvard University as well as other highly regarded educational institutions such as Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Lesley University and Hult International Business School. Kendall Square in Cambridge has been called “the most innovative square mile on the planet” due to its’ high concentration of successful startups that have emerged in the area since 2010. Cambridge is innovative and cultured and a must-visit when in Boston. Along with its iconic Harvard Square, it’s a beautiful residential area with a range of historic buildings, cafés, bars, restaurants, theaters and bookstores to explore.
Offered Year Round
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
- Enjoy four (4)-hours with a private vehicle and licensed tour guide.
- Some of the highlights of this tour will include the iconic Harvard Square, Harvard University, MIT and important landmarks such as the Mount Auburn Cemetery, Tory Row and the Longfellow National Historic Site, and more!
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent upon traffic and weather conditions.
When and Where
- The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- This tour is offered all year round, 7-days a week.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
- The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished breakfast or lunch, or custom location of your liking. Pick-up or drop-off outside of Boston Proper may incur additional costs.
- We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.
- Ride in comfort in our luxury vehicles with professional drivers and bottled water.
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide.
- Door to door service and flexible timing (additional charge for outside of Boston Proper).
- Driver gratuity included (guide gratuity is not included).
- 24-hour support phone number.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.