May through October Only
Start Time: 7:00 PM
Meeting Location: Ferry Terminal at 60 Rowes Wharf
Activity Level: Easy
Private Sunset Boston Harbor Cruise with Cocktails & Hors d’oeuvres
Say goodbye to the crowds, lines and hassles of boarding a public cruise in Boston Harbor. Instead, see Boston from a different perspective as you sail the Harbor aboard an 80-foot Schooner, designed to carry passengers comfortably with plenty of room to sit and move about the boat. Watch the sun set below the horizon and enjoy a breathtaking excursion on the elegant Schooner Adirondack III. As you take in the sights of Boston in style, you will also enjoy a full open bar with hors d’oeuvres.
- 2-Hour private sunset cruise in comfort on your private vessel including captain, crew, dockage fees and gratuity
- Full Open bar including beer, wine, and medium to high grade liquor & mixers
- Hors d’oeuvres consisting of two stationary platters (additional platters available for an additional cost)
- All taxes, fees and gratuities included
- 24-hour support phone number
The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- Afternoon sails also available. Please check with your BTSQ Representative for rates.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
The starting location – The sail departs and ends at Rowes Wharf. Transfers to and from the Wharf are not included but can be added at an additional cost.
- Rates available for groups of more than 10 guests. Please check with your BTSQ Representative for rates.
- Tour can be customized based on your interests.