April thru mid-November Only
Start Time: Flexible (Daytime)
Meeting Location: Pier 62 at Chelsea Piers
Activity Level: Easy
Private Sightseeing NYC Harbor Cruise & Lunch
Your private yacht awaits! Say goodbye to the crowds, lines, and hassles of boarding a public sightseeing cruise and enjoy a private cruise and a scrumptious lunch while you cruise by the World Trade Center, Battery Park, the Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn Bridge, the Intrepid, and so much more. On board, your private guide will be there to share stories about New York City and its harbor and will point out interesting sites while you enjoy lunch.
- 2-hour private cruise on your private vessel including captain, crew, dockage fees and gratuity
- Private tour guide who will share stories of New York City and its harbor as you view the sites from the yacht (gratuity for the guide is not included)
- Lunch: Assorted Sandwiches, Fruit Display, Chips, Assorted Italian Cookies
- Unlimited Soda, Juice & Water
- 24-hour support phone number
The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- Rates are applicable to daytime cruises. Ask your BTSQ Sales Representative for evening/sunset pricing.
- We recommend a start time at around noon.
- This tour is offered April thru mid-November, 7-days a week. Cruises on a different vessel are available November thru March. Different rates will apply.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
The starting location – The tour departs from Pier 62 at Chelsea Piers. Transfer to and from the pier is not included but can be added at additional cost.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.