Private Pre-Opening Tour of the 9/11 Memorial Museum
Experience the 9/11 Museum before it opens to the public in this intimate morning tour. During this tour, the story of 9/11 is told through monumental artifacts and the stories of those affected by the attacks. After the tour, guests are free to explore the museum on their own.
Offered Year Round
Start Time: 9:00am
Meeting Location: Guest Services Desk at the 9/11 Memorial Museum
Activity Level: Easy
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
- Experience this one (1)-hour private pre-opening tour with museum docent including museum admission.
- Guests will experience a 1-hour private pre-opening tour of the Museum’s collections and will learn about the story of 9/11 and will explore a number of artifacts and exhibitions dedicated to the civilians and first responders who lost their lives during the attacks of September 11, 2001.
- During the tour guests may also explore the story of those left behind and the impact on their lives.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent upon traffic and weather conditions.
When and Where
- The starting time of the tour is usually 9:15am.
- Tour is offered all year round, Thursday through Monday.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
- The starting location of the tour: Guests will meet their private guide at the museum’s Guest Services Desk located at 180 Greenwich Street.
- We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.
- 24-hour support phone number.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.