Private Walking Tour in NYC - Choose Your Neighborhood
Ready to focus in on one particular area in New York City that’s always intrigued you? Or perhaps there’s an area that you are not familiar with at all, and would like to get to know better?
Our Private NYC Walking Tour – Choose Your Neighborhood is the perfect choice for you! For this NYC private tour, you choose the neighborhood, borough or park and our local expert tour guide leads the way!
They’ll tell you about the history and the culture of the area. They’ll tell stories and share little-known facts about the area. They’ll point out all of its most popular attractions as well as its hidden gems. In short – our licensed tour guide will help you see that neighborhood, borough or park like never before!
Choose from the following private walking tours:
- Central Park
- Origins of NY (Lower Manhattan)
- High Line, Chelsea & Meatpacking District
- High Line & Hudson Yards
- Midtown Highlights (Times Square, Rockefeller Plaza, Grand Central Terminal)
- Lower East Side
- Little Italy & Chinatown
- Brooklyn Essentials
- Custom Neighborhood of Your Choice (Within NYC)
Pick one, two – or more – and let the city come to life as you experience these different areas in a whole new light!
Offered Year Round
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
Private Walking Tour in NYC -
Choose Your Neighborhood
- Your adventure starts when you meet your expert tour guide for your NYC custom tour of the neighborhood, borough or park that you want to learn more about.
- Interested in Midtown Manhattan? It’s where all the action is! You’ll stroll through Times Square, The Great White Way aka the theatre district, Rockefeller Center, Grand Central Terminal and many more infamous Big Apple sites that make their home in the middle of the smallest (land wise at least) of the five boroughs.
- Perhaps you want to wander through the very popular Little Italy and Chinatown sections of the island? Fun fact – there are numerous ethnic groups in New York City, but only two have neighborhoods named after them. Thanks to the food, history and culture that you will hear about as you walk the streets of these two areas, you’ll feel like you’re being transported to the country they represent – without the need for a passport!
- Interested in New York City’s parks?
- Well, there is the park that everyone associates with NYC and what many New Yorkers refer to as their “backyard” – that stunning oasis in the middle of it all – Central Park – which is found between the Upper East Side and Upper West Side of Manhattan. From a castle to a sled dog to Alice in Wonderland to a pair of hawks to a 4,000-year-old obelisk from Egypt – you never know what you’ll happen upon on this amazing tour!
- Then there’s the very unique High Line – which is the only elevated park in the city and spans from Chelsea to the Meatpacking District. Created from old train tracks, the High Line offers amazing views of the city’s west side, the Hudson River and beyond. Bonus – this one includes a walk through Hudson Yards as well, which was born from the old railyard of those train tracks!
- If you want to check out a different borough – how about a walk across the Brooklyn Bridge to the second-largest borough? Here you’ll be introduced to Brooklyn Heights, DUMBO and more as you learn about its history, culture and increasing popularity. This tour highlights the best of the best that can be found here – including the views of the spectacular Manhattan skyline you’ll take in from the bridge and beyond.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide
- Services of a Private Guide for 4 hours
- Choose from areas within or highlights of any of the 5 boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens and Staten Island
- 24-hour support phone number
*Gratuity for the tour guide is not included
Book Online Today