April thru mid-November Only
Start Time: Sunset
Meeting Location: Pier 62 at Chelsea Piers
Activity Level: Easy
Private 2-Hour NYC Sunset Cruise
Your private yacht awaits! Cruise NY Harbor in style and say goodbye to the crowds, lines, and hassles of boarding a public cruise and enjoy a private sunset cruise on a beautifully crafted motor mini- yacht. Your private yacht, operated by a US Coast Guard captain, features wrap-around seating, an open forward deck, restroom, and a fully loaded open bar (additional charge listed below). As you watch the sunset, your tour guide will point out New York’s iconic landmarks, modern architecture and engineering masterpieces.
- 2-hour private sunset (or weekend) cruise on your private yacht including captain, crew, dockage fees and gratuity
- Unlimited soft drinks, juice and water
- Bar snacks including snack mix, assorted chips and gourmet nuts (stationary platters available at an additional cost; ask your BTSQ Sales Representative for pricing)
- OPTIONAL Standard or Premium Full Bar for 2 hours including gratuity
- Private tour guide who will share stories of New York City and its harbor as you view the sites from your yacht (gratuity for the guide is not included)
- 24-hour support phone number
The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule. Rates are applicable to weekends or sunset cruises after 5pm. Ask your BTSQ Sales Representative for daytime pricing.
- This tour is offered April thru mid-November, 7-days a week. Cruises on a different vessel are available November thru March. Different rates will apply.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
The starting location – The tour departs from Pier 62 at Chelsea Piers. Transfer to and from the pier is not included but can be added at additional cost.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.