Private NYC Helicopter Tour
You’ve seen New York City on foot. You’ve seen it from the water. Now you can see New York City like never before, in style, from the air with our Private NYC Helicopter Tour!
On this NYC private tour, you’ll experience a luxurious new perspective of this incomparable city from a state-of-the-art Bell 407 private helicopter that features fabulous custom floor-to-ceiling glass windows.
For 30 minutes you’ll have a bird’s eye view of Manhattan as well as its surrounding boroughs. Your fantastic flight will start in Lower Manhattan at the Pier 6 Heliport. Once you’re up in the air your professional pilot will point out all of the iconic landmarks and top attractions that the Big Apple is famous for.
As you make your way over the New York Harbor and up the Hudson River you’ll see everything from the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, to the Chrysler Building and Empire State Building to Rockefeller Center and Central Park – and everything in between! Bonus – this flight also takes you over areas outside of Manhattan!
This extensive sightseeing tour is filled with jaw-dropping views of New York and plenty of photo ops. It’s guaranteed to be the highlight of your visit to New York City!
Offered Year Round Weather Permitting
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Pier 6, East River
Activity Level: Easy
Private NYC Helicopter Tour
Itinerary & Highlights
- Your adventure begins when you arrive at the Downtown Manhattan Heliport at 6 East River Piers for your extravagant and exhilarating sightseeing excursion.
- As you lift off, you’ll head south, where you’ll glide past the longest suspension bridge in the US – the Verrazano Bridge – which connects Brooklyn and Staten Island. At this point, you get a glimpse of Coney Island before making a U-turn to witness the magnificent views of Lady Liberty and the Manhattan skyline across the New York Harbor.
- Next up are magnificent architectural masterpieces like the Chrysler Building and the Empire State Building and the most spectacular view of Midtown Manhattan you could ask for! As you soar up to the northernmost tip of the borough, you’ll see the George Washington Bridge that links Manhattan and New Jersey.
- Upon turning south, you’ll take in the grandeur of all five boroughs while heading down the Hudson River, passing by iconic landmarks such as Yankee Stadium, Central Park, the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, and One World Trade Center, before landing back at the heliport with photos and memories to last a lifetime!
- Timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions. In case of inclement weather determined by the pilot, guests will get the opportunity to re-schedule their flight.
- 30-minute private helicopter tour with an expert pilot
- Informative narration from your knowledgeable pilot regarding sites you encounter during the flight
- 24-hour support phone number
*Gratuity for the pilot is not included
Starting from: $4,419 per 30-minute flight