Private Historic Boston Pub Crawl
Hidden history combined with craft beer makes for a great time and a unique private Boston experience. Your journey begins when your private driver picks you up in a luxury vehicle within Boston proper to take you Faneuil Hall where your walking tour begins. Here you will meet your expert local guide who will take you on a two hour and 15 minute private walking pub crawl where you will visit four historic taverns along Boston’s famed Freedom Trail. At each stop you will not only enjoy four craft beers or hard ciders, but you’ll also learn unknown stories of the city’s colonial and revolutionary history. After your tour is over you can enjoy more of Faneuil Hall on your own before your driver meets you to take you back to your hotel or location of your choosing (within Boston proper).
Offered Year Round
Start Time: Flexible (Between 11:30am and 8:00pm)
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
- Ride in comfort in our luxury vehicles with professional drivers and bottled water
- Door to door service and flexible timing
- 2 hour and 15-minute private pub crawl
- Driver gratuity and guide gratuity included
- 24-hour support phone number
The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- This tour is offered all year round, 7-days a week, between the hours of 11:30am and 8:00pm.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule.The tour starts at Faneuil Hall; however, your private vehicle will pick you up at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished lunch, or custom location of your liking. Pick-up or drop-off outside of Boston proper may incur additional costs.
- Gratuity for the driver and tour guide is included.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Tour can be customized based on your interests.