Mid-June to the End of September Only
Duration: Up to 4 Hours
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
Private Cape Cod Whale Watch Tour
Enjoy a scenic drive through Cape Cod to the eastern shore of Pleasant Bay, the largest contiguous bay along Cape Cod’s National Seashore in Harwich, located in the Lower Cape, for a once-in-a-lifetime experience on this private whale watch tour. Get up close and personal with the largest marine mammals living in coastal waters. Some of the gentle giants that you and your private Captain may see, at eye-level, may include orcas, finbacks, humpbacks, right whales and maybe even a Great White Shark! We suggest adding an hour onto your tour to allow for free time to enjoy the amenities at the world-class Wequassett Resort where you can have a bite to eat and/or visit the seaside village of Chatham, just a few minutes from Harwich.
- Ride in comfort in our luxury vehicles with professional drivers and bottled water
- Experience the Cape Cod area and receive local tips from your savvy local tour driver
- Door to door service and flexible timing
- 3-Hour Private Whale Watch Charter with a licensed Captain and complimentary bottled water
- Driver gratuity included; Boat Captain gratuity not included
- 24-hour support phone number
The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- Whale Watch Tours are offered mid-morning or early afternoon.
- This tour is offered from mid-June through the end of September, 7-days a week, however, we advise avoiding Sundays and Holidays due to heavy traffic and availability.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished breakfast or custom location of your liking. Pick-up or drop-off is available anywhere within Cape Cod, however, additional charges and time may accrue with departures from the Upper Cape (Bourne, Falmouth, Sandwich and Mashpee) or Outer Cape (Eastham, Wellfleet, Truro and Provincetown).
- Catering service is available through the Wequassett Resort (speak with your BTSQ Sales Representative for on-the-water dining menus).
- Boat Captain gratuity not included.
- Tour can be customized based on your interests.