Private Cape Cod Whale Watch Tour - Day Trip from Boston
Enjoy an early morning drive from Boston to the eastern shore of Pleasant Bay, the largest contiguous bay along Cape Cod’s National Seashore in Harwich, located in the Lower Cape, for a once-in-a-lifetime experience on this private whale watch tour. Get up close and personal with the largest marine mammals living in coastal waters. Some of the gentle giants that you and your private Captain may see, at eye-level, may include orcas, finbacks, humpbacks, right whales and maybe even a Great White Shark! Before your drive back to Boston, you can spend some time at the world-class Wequassett Resort for a bite to eat or based on time, maybe visit the seaside village of Chatham, just a few minutes from Harwich.
Mid-June to the End of September Only
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
- Ride in comfort from Boston to/from Cape Cod in our luxury vehicles with professional drivers and bottled water
- Door to door service and flexible timing
- 3-Hour Private Whale Watch Charter with a licensed Captain and complimentary bottled water
- Driver gratuity included; Boat Captain gratuity not included
- 24-hour support phone number
The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- We recommend a very early morning departure from Boston in the summer due to heavy traffic getting in and out of Cape Cod. Whale Watch Tours are offered 9:30am or 1:30pm.
- This tour is offered from mid-June through the end of September, 7-days a week, however, we advise avoiding Sundays and Holidays due to heavy traffic and availability.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished breakfast or custom location of your liking. Pick-up or drop-off outside of Boston proper may incur additional costs.
- Catering service is available through the Wequassett Resort (speak with your BTSQ Sales Representative for on-the-water dining menus).
- Boat Captain gratuity not included.
- Tour can be customized based on your interests.