Private Brooklyn Graffiti and Street Art Walking Tour and Workshop
Walking Tour (1.5 hours): Bushwick, an up-and-coming neighborhood in northern Brooklyn, is the most famous and exciting area in the country for street art today with walls of massive warehouses covered with street art by the world’s best artists, such as Ramiro, Iena Cruz, Nepo, Don Rimx, Dasic, and more! The Bushwick Collective brings together artists from around the world, legendary NYC graffiti artists, and local longtime Bushwick talent. In just a few years the Bushwick Collective has become the most famous street art exhibition in New York City, and one of the premier mural districts in the United States. Get an insider look at some of the most talked-about artwork in New York City and take a tour in a neighborhood where real artists live. This tour will be guided by a real NYC graffiti artist.
Optional Workshop (2 hours when combined with the walking tour): Learn the technical skills graffiti artists need to create graffiti art during this private workshop. Your graffiti artist will provide a lesson, paint, tarps, stencils and a canvas for you and your guests to create a mural to take home. Graffiti workshops are run by working graffiti artists and done at the highest level of integrity and art.
Offered Year Round
Duration: Walking Tour Only (1.5 Hours), Walking Tour & Workshop (2 Hours)
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: 282 Meserole Street, Bushwick
Activity Level: Easy
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
- Your graffiti art tour guide will meet you at the designated meeting location at 282 Meserole Street in Bushwick, Brooklyn to start this educational tour.
- Walk the streets of Bushwick Brooklyn with your guide and see over 50 murals come to life as your guide relays their stories and experiences.
- Workshop: Either before or after the walking tour, you will immerse yourself in graffiti art culture in a unique hands-on workshop and learn tips and techniques of aerosol art, from fill-ins to masterpieces, inside a beautiful art studio in Bushwick. You’ll create your own masterpiece to take home with the help of a graffiti artist.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent upon traffic and weather conditions.
When and Where
- The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- This tour is offered all year round, 7-days a week.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
- The starting location of the tour is 282 Meserole Street in Bushwick, Brooklyn.
- We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local graffiti artist guide.
- Optional Workshop (Before or after the walking tour, learn the skills of graffiti art while creating a mural to take home. All supplies and canvas will be provided).
- 24-hour support phone number.
- Participants for the workshop need to be at least 6 years of age.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.