Plimoth Patuxet Museums - Private Sightseeing Experience (Day Trip From Boston)
Less than an hour’s drive from Boston and in the comfort of a private luxury vehicle, take a journey into the past with your private tour guide where you’ll spend the day reliving history in the beautiful coastal town of Plymouth exploring Historic Plimoth Patuxet and its complex of living history museums. You’ll learn about the Native people that have lived there for over 12,000 years as you visit the 17th-Century English Village located along the shore of Plymouth Harbor which is a re-creation of the small farming and maritime community built by the Pilgrims. Here you’ll explore the Plimoth Grist Mill – which tells the story of the corn grinding mill built by the Pilgrims, the Mayflower II – that brought the Pilgrims to Plymouth, Plymouth Rock – where the Pilgrims first set foot upon arrival and so much more.
Offered April through November Only
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
- Ride in comfort in our luxury vehicles with professional drivers and bottled water
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide
- Door to door service and flexible timing
- Driver gratuity included (guide’s gratuity is not included)
- Admission to all exhibits/museums at Plimoth Patuxet
- 24-hour support phone number
The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- This tour is offered from April through November, 7-days a week.
- We suggest an early morning departure as this is a full day tour.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished breakfast or custom location of your liking. Pick-up or drop-off outside of Boston proper may incur additional costs.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.
- Tour can be customized based on your interests.