Philadelphia Architecture Private Walking Tour
Philadelphia is full of rich history and many “firsts” such as the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, but it also boasts 300 years of architectural heritage. This tour will show you some of the greatest buildings featuring styles from Georgian, Federal, Gothic, and Neoclassical designs dating back to 1695. You will learn about world-famous architects such as Strickland, Haviland and Frank Furness, and why they wanted to bring their skills to Philadelphia.
Offered Year Round
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
- Enjoy three (3)-hours walking the streets of Philadelphia with an expert tour guide.
- During your walk, you will see wonders such as Christ Church, Independence Hall, City Hall, and many
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent upon traffic and weather conditions.
When and Where
- The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- This tour is offered all year round, 7-days a week.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
- The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished breakfast or custom location of your liking.
- We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.
- Flexible timing to fit your schedule.
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide.
- 24-hour support phone number.
- Depending on the day of the tour, you can also choose to visit the Powel House, which is considered to be the finest Georgian-style row house in Philadelphia but also where many of our Founding Fathers were entertained in great style (an additional hour will need to be added to the length of the tour for an additional cost).
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.