New York After Dark
New York City’s skyline always takes our breath away – but seeing it at night is nothing short of magical. That’s because when the sun goes down the city lights up – giving Paris’ nickname, “City of Lights” a run for its money! This not-to-be-missed experience starts with a trip down the island to Lower Manhattan where you’ll take in the beauty of Lady Liberty’s glowing torch beckoning visitors in the New York Harbor, the infamous Brooklyn Bridge ablaze with lights, the emotionally yet regally illuminated 911 Memorial and more. Next your driver will take you and your expert tour guide up to Midtown Manhattan where beaming lights of “The Great White Way” and Times Square will brightly beckon you, Rockefeller Center will enchant you – any time of the year! – and a host of other brightly lit buildings including Radio City Music Hall, St. Patrick’s Cathedral and more will be aglow. But the grand finale is worth the wait because your last stop will be the iconic the Empire State Building that will present you with jaw dropping 360-degree views of it all from 102 stories up! Plus with your VIP Express Pass you’ll bypass the lines and enjoy expedited entry to both the 86th and 102nd floor observatories!
Offered Year Round
Start Time: Between 5:00pm & 8:00pm
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
Program Highlights Include:
- Take in Downtown Manhattan’s spectacularly illuminated bridges, buildings, memorials and attractions including the Brooklyn Bridge, the 911 Memorial and the Statue of Liberty.
- Head to Midtown Manhattan where the lights of Times Square, Broadway and more will give you goosebumps.
- End your mesmerizing evening with an exhilarating elevator ride to the top of the iconic Empire State Building where you’ll have the picture perfect view of the Big Apple after dark!
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent upon traffic and weather conditions.
When and Where
The starting time and date of the tour is between 5:00pm and 8:00pm.
- Sunset time differs depending on the time of year and start time is flexible.
- This tour is offered all year round, 7-days a week. depending on the date and time of the tour.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished dinner or custom location of your liking. Pick up or drop off locations outside of Manhattan may accrue additional time & cost.
- We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.
- VIP Express Tickets to the Empire State Building.
- Ride in comfort in our luxury vehicles with professional drivers and bottled water.
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide.
- Door to door service and flexible timing (additional charge for outside of Manhattan).
- Driver gratuity included (guide gratuity is not included).
- 24-hour support phone number.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.
- VIP Express Tickets to the Empire State Building Observatory are not included but can be added for an additional cost.