National Archives Private Museum Tour
See the original documents that formed the United States of America when you step inside the majestic National Archives Rotunda with your private tour guide. Home to the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, the National Archives Museum also has five exhibition galleries and family-friendly activities including the Rotunda for the Charters of Freedom, Records of Rights featuring a 1297 Magna Carta, Public Vaults featuring Abraham Lincoln’s telegrams and more!
Offered Year Round
Duration: Up To 4-Hours
Start Time: Flexible (Museum Hours Are 10:00am to 5:30pm)
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide
- Private tour of The National Archives
- Guide’s gratuity is not included
- 24-hour support phone number
The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- We recommend a morning start time to beat the crowds. Museum hours are 10:00am to 5:30pm.
- This tour is offered year-round 7 days per week (with the exception of Thanksgiving and Christmas).
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished breakfast or custom location of your liking. Pick up or drop off locations outside of DC Metropolitan area may accrue additional time & cost.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.
- We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.
Starting from: $689 per experience