Monuments of DC Private Bike Tour
Exploring DC’s iconic monuments and museums is best done by bicycle. Traveling with your own private local guide and safety expert is the best way to explore DC by bike. Your guide will bring the stories of the sights to life, while also escorting you on the safest routes so you can focus on the experience and not worry about getting lost or getting caught up in traffic. Your private bike guide will meet you at your hotel, review a recommended route and customize your bicycle ride to see additional sights you wish to visit. In addition to traveling by the White House, Washington Monument, Jefferson Memorial, and Lincoln Memorial, your guide can take you to the FDR Presidential Memorial, Martin Luther King Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, WWII Memorial, DC WWI Memorial, National Mall and Smithsonian museums, Smithsonian Castle, Capitol Building Your guide will provide you with brand new premium water bottles, healthy snacks and is able to carry some (if not all) of your gear.
Offered Year Round
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy to Moderate
- Rental of comfortable Citi bike and helmet, includes water and snacks
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide
- Door to door service and flexible timing – guide will meet the guests at the hotel
- Guide’s gratuity not included
- 24-hour support phone number
The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- We recommend a start time of 8am or 9am to beat the crowds at major sites.
- This tour is offered all year round, 7-days a week.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished breakfast or custom location of your liking.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.
- We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.
Starting from: $1,299 per experience