Martha’s Vineyard Private Sightseeing Program
The island of Martha’s Vineyard has great natural beauty and a rich history that is reflected in its six towns. On this private tour, you will explore Martha’s Vineyard like a local and discover its charm firsthand, visiting some of the villages and towns, each with their own charm and character. You’ll visit Vineyard Haven, a year-round seaport, with shops, restaurants, a beautiful harbor and one of the five Island Lighthouses. A 20-mile scenic ride up Island will take you through the historic farming towns of Chilmark and West Tisbury where you will see beautiful scenic overviews, the working fishing village of Menemsha, the cliffs of Aquinnah and the 1799 Gay Head Lighthouse. In Edgartown, you’ll view elegant homes of the whaling captains with turn of the century charm along with the Edgartown Lighthouse. In Oak Bluffs, you will drive by hundreds of colorful gingerbread cottages and can explore the many shops and art galleries.
Offered Year Round
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
- Ride in comfort in our luxury vehicles with professional tour driver
- Experience the island and receive local tips from your savvy local guide
- Door to door service and flexible timing
- Tour driver gratuity included
- 24-hour support phone number
The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- This tour is offered all year round, 7-days a week.
The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished breakfast or lunch, or custom location of your liking on the Island.
- Gratuity for the tour driver is included.
- Tour can be customized based on your interests.