Magic Gardens and Murals of Philadelphia Private Walking Tour
Explore the world’s largest outdoor art gallery and get to know the city’s stunning mural collection by taking an exciting private guided tour led by a professional tour guide. Weave through diverse neighborhoods by foot (or by car, if preferred) and be inspired by the incredible public art that makes Philadelphia the mural capital of the world! Each mural that you will see tells a story about the neighborhood’s history and diversity which will all be explained by your private tour guide. Afterwards, your guide will take you to Philadelphia’s Magic Gardens where you will see an immersive mixed media art environment that is completely covered with mosaics. The Magic Gardens spans three city lots and includes indoor galleries and a large outdoor labyrinth.
Offered Year Round
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
- 4-Hour private walking tour
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide
- Admission into Magic Gardens
- Guide’s gratuity is not included
- 24-hour support phone number
The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- This tour is offered year-round, rain or shine, however, Magic Gardens is currently closed on Tuesdays.
The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished breakfast or lunch, or a custom location o your liking. Pick-up or drop-off outside of center city Philadelphia may incur additional costs.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.
- Tour can be customized based on your interests.