Long Island Luxury Wine Tasting Private Experience
Got wine? We do! Well actually we have a luxury wine tasting experience in Long Island – which by the way – is a true mecca for wine lovers. Yes, indeed it is – and that is all thanks to the over 60 wineries in the North Fork of Long Island, just a mere 80 miles east of New York City. Now you can experience some of these delicious local wines on a day filled with wine tasting and touring this scenic area featuring rolling hills, fresh air and untouched forests.
Your experience starts with a ride in a luxury vehicle with a professional driver – either an SUV or sprinter depending on your party size. Along the way your private tour guide will point out famous landmarks and answer any questions you may have. Upon arrival you’ll get exclusive access to some of the region’s top wineries. At each venue you’ll get to tour the vineyards and – of course – you’ll also get to participate in a wine tasting where you’ll sample up to four different wines. Bonus – your guide – who is also an enthusiastic wine expert – will also educate you on all of the ins and outs of the various wines so that you can impress your friends with your newfound knowledge of grapes! Before heading back to the Big Apple you’ll stop at a local Farmers Market (time permitting) where you can purchase locally grown fruits and vegetables if you’d like – finishing this adventure with mouthwatering fresh produce to enjoy along with any wine you may have purchased.
Note: All guests must be 21 years of age and be able to present valid ID.
Offered Year Round
Duration: 8 to 9-Hours
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy to Moderate
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
- Enjoy an eight (8) to (9) nine-hour experience with a certified sommelier host who will serve as your private guide and concierge for the day.
- Relax as you are transported to scenic Long Island in a private luxury vehicle with a professional driver while your tour guide discusses varies points of interest along the way.
- Get unparalleled access to the inner workings of two (2) of the finest wineries, their founders and winemakers in the area complete with a tour and a tasting flight of four different oh so flavorful wines.
- On your journey back to the city you’ll stop at a farmers market filled with locally sourced foods and baked goods that you can buy to take home as a souvenir of your day – along with any wine you may have purchased!
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent upon traffic and weather conditions.
When and Where
- The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- This tour is offered all year round, 7-days a week.
- We suggest an early start time (9:00am) as this is a full day experience.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
- The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished breakfast or custom location of your liking. Pick up or drop off locations outside of Manhattan may accrue additional time & cost.
- We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.
- Ride in comfort in our luxury vehicles with professional drivers and bottled water.
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide.
- Door to door service and flexible timing (additional charge for outside of Manhattan).
- All taxes, fuel surcharges, tolls, driver and guide gratuities included.
- 24-hour support phone number.
- Lunch (time will be allotted for a lunch stop).
- Additional wines aside from those included in the tastings.
- Any fruits and/or vegetables from the farmer’s market.
- All guests must be 21 years of age and be able to present valid ID.