“Journey Around the World in NYC” Cultural Experience (3-Days)
A trip to New York City typically includes visiting iconic landmarks, taking in a Broadway show and dining at world-class restaurants. However, the one aspect that many often overlook is the cultural side of the city. New York City is a compilation of five unique boroughs and dozens of neighborhoods filled with rich and colorful cultures that offer visitors the opportunity to “Journey Around the World” without leaving the country, the state or the city itself. As sophisticated travelers, we understand that you’re often seeking out more authentic experiences in the destinations you travel to. Our immersive three-day experience offers you the chance to participate in an in-depth exploration of the cultural side of the city. Included in this experience are three remarkably diverse boroughs – The Bronx, Brooklyn and of course – Manhattan.
First, you’ll be treated to a private tour of Harlem (Manhattan) and the Bronx that includes a food tasting tour on Arthur Avenue which is known as NYC’s “Real Little Italy.” You will also see both of the borough’s most popular sites including St. John the Divine, the Apollo Theater, and the Cotton Club in Harlem and Yankee Stadium, the New York Botanical Garden and the Bronx Zoo in The Bronx. Next, you’ll explore the borough of Brooklyn with your private guide where you’ll see Brooklyn Heights, the Brooklyn Bridge, Prospect Park and more – plus you’ll also get to participate in a graffiti and street art tour and workshop. On day three you’ll enjoy a tour of Little Italy, Chinatown and Lower East Side – all located in Manhattan. This full-day private excursion also includes a one-hour guided tour of Bialystoker Synagogue which is the largest active Jewish congregation on the Lower East side, as well as visits to Mulberry Street, Canal Street, the Katz Delicatessen and more. All this – in the comfort of a luxury vehicle with a professional driver and your own tour guide– awaits you on your comprehensive cultural adventure in the Big Apple!
Offered Year Round
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
Program Highlights Include
- Ride in comfort in our luxury vehicles with professional drivers and bottled water for 3-days (8 hours each day).
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide for 3-days (8 hours each day).
- Door to door service and flexible timing (additional charge for outside of Manhattan).
- See the real Harlem of today – it will change your perspective of this amazing Manhattan neighborhood!
- Think you know Italian food? Find out the secrets that only true New Yorkers know when you experience our Arthur Avenue Food Tasting Tour!
- Spend a day away from the hustle and bustle of NYC and experience the diverse neighborhoods of Brooklyn. As for street art — there’s no better place than Bushwick where you will see the most colorful, elaborate and awe-inspiring murals and even create your own mural to take home!
- Visit the must-see neighborhoods of Chinatown, Little Italy and the Lower East side and see where the first Chinese, Italian and Jewish immigrants arrived in New York, each neighborhood full of history and culture and each with its own unique feel. Plus, see the beauty of the historic Bialystoker Synagogue, covered in marvelous murals and Tiffany inspired glass windows, on your private tour.
- Food, taxes and gratuities included in the food tasting fee.
- Driver gratuities included (guide gratuities not included).
- 24-hour support phone number.
The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- This tour is offered all year round, 7-days a week.
- We suggest an 8am or 9am start time. depending on the date and time of the tour.
The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished breakfast or custom location of your liking. Pick up or drop off locations outside of Manhattan may accrue additional time & cost.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent upon traffic and weather conditions.
- Gratuity for the tour guides is not included.
- Participants for Graffiti workshop must be at least 6 years of age.
- Tour can be customized based on your interests.
- Order of itinerary may change based on Bialystoker Synagogue’s operating hours.