Horse & Carriage Ride in Central Park
Meet your horse and carriage at the corner of 60th Street, just off of 5th Ave opposite the Pierre Hotel. Take a leisurely ride through Central Park, seeing the South End Quadrant (Central Park South to the Lake, just north of Terrace Drive), which includes the views from the small loop plus Balto’s Statue, Summer Stage, Conservatory Water, Bethesda Terrace and Fountain, Cherry Hill, the Lake, Strawberry Fields, the Dakota building where John Lennon lived, Tavern on the Green, Sheep Meadow, Columbus Circle and more!
Offered Year Round
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Corner of 60th Street Just Off 5th Avenue
Activity Level: Easy
- Private horse and carriage with coachman
- 45-minute tour of Central Park
- Coachman’s gratuity included
- 24-hour support phone number
The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- This tour is offered all year round, 7-days a week.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour. Please note that carriages are not allowed inside Central Park before 10am Friday through Sunday.
- Summer restrictions: no carriage may operate above 89 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Winter restrictions: no carriage may operate below 19 degrees Fahrenheit or during blizzards.
The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished breakfast or custom location of your liking. Pick up or drop off locations outside of Manhattan may accrue additional time & cost.
- Gratuity for the coachman is included.
- We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.