High Line & Hudson Yards Private Walking Tour
If you asked any New Yorker in the past what would happen to the defunct raised train tracks on the westside or the westside rail yard, they would have said. “Nuthin’ is gonna happen!” But to all of our surprise, the now famous High Line Park was born from the old train tracks and the Hudson Yards Development grew like trees out of the former rail yard. These two new important landmarks of Manhattan intersect. Your entertaining and knowledgeable guide will take you around both and you will experience all they have to offer, plus hear the history of both areas and the cool eateries and bars to visit.
Offered Year Round
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide
- This tour can accommodate up to 12 guests
- Guide’s gratuity is not included
- 24-hour support phone number
The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- We recommend a start time of 8am or 9am to beat the crowds at major sites.
- This tour is offered all year round, 7-days a week.
- The High Line Park can be visited throughout the year but is most colorful during spring and summer.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished breakfast or custom location of your liking.
- Guide’s gratuity is not included.
- Tour can be customized based on your interests.