Harvard Campus Private Walking Tour
Intrigued by Ivy League universities? On this private walking tour, you’ll learn firsthand about Harvard’s history and culture, as well as famous Harvardians, from your expert tour guide who just so happens to be a Harvard student. Your tour starts with your driver picking you up at your chosen location in Boston in a luxury private vehicle. From there you’ll head to Harvard Square to meet your private Harvard student guide. As you walk around the picturesque campus you’ll learn about the history of this world-famous university, it’s culture and some of its famous alumni. Your tour will also take you through some of Harvard’s surrounding neighborhoods where you’ll see landmarks such as Cambridge Common, ,The Harvard Crimson, Harvard Lampoon, the historic River Dorms and more.
Offered Year Round
Start Time: Flexible (Between 10am and 3pm)
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
Tour Itinerary & Highlights
- You’ll meet your knowledgeable and dynamic Harvard student tour guide at iconic Harvard Square – a triangular plaza at the intersection near the center of Cambridge for you 90-minute tour.
- As you start your leisurely stroll through the storied campus you’ll soon realize your guide is not the stereotypical student that you’ve seen portrayed on the big screen. These guides come from immensely diverse backgrounds and are dedicated to giving you an entertaining insider experience.
- Your guide will take you to the most popular sites around campus including The Harvard Lampoon, Johnston Gate, Harvard Yard and the John Harvard Statue – one of the top three most photographed statues in the US!
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent upon traffic and weather conditions.
When and Where
- The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- This tour is offered all year round, 7-days a week, between the hours of 10am and 3pm.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
- The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour starts at Harvard Square; however, your private vehicle will pick you up at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished breakfast or lunch, or custom location of your liking. Pick-up or drop-off outside of Boston proper may incur additional costs.
- We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.
- Ride in comfort in our luxury vehicles with professional drivers and bottled water.
- Roundtrip door to door service and flexible timing.
- Driver gratuity included (guide gratuity is not included).
- 24-hour support phone number.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.