Georgetown Food Tasting Private Walking Tour
Eat your way through DC’s oldest neighborhood and discover its’ transition from a port city to an elite enclave as it is known today. Once a town of mule-drawn boats and flour mills, Georgetown is now a premier shopping destination with a delicious and culturally diverse history. This walking tour will allow guests to learn about the history of Georgetown and sample delicious and exciting cuisine. Tour includes enough food for lunch and covers 2 miles of walking. Food stops may vary but will likely include Georgetown handmade donuts by the canal and socially conscious street food.
Offered Year Round
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: TBA Upon Confirmation
Activity Level: Easy to Moderate
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide
- Selected tasting of foods and drinks included
- 24-hour support phone number
The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- We recommend a start time around noon.
- This tour is offered year-round, 7-days a week.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
The starting location of the tour is typically at the first tasting spot on the tour. Exact location (address) is to be advised upon confirmation.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.
- We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.