Full Day Private Manhattan Sightseeing Tour
With your expert local guide and luxury vehicle you’ll explore the most popular part of New York City on this eight-hour experience – the area between Central Park and Battery Park. Within those borders you’ll visit some of the world’s most famous places including Central Park, Rockefeller Center, Times Square, Grand Central Terminal, the 9/11 Memorial, the Brooklyn Bridge, Wall Street, Battery Park, the Washington Square Arch, Little Italy, Chinatown and even more along the way. This full day tour with your very own private guide allows you to see, hear and discover the city via the eyes of a local. In some cases, you’ll even get out and walk around so you can truly experience the Big Apple. This program is perfect for first-time visitors or those wishing to acclimate themselves to the city!
Offered Year Round
Start Time: Between 7am and 11am
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
- Ride in comfort in our luxury vehicles with professional drivers and bottled water
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide
- Door to door service and flexible timing (additional charge for outside of Manhattan)
- Driver gratuity included (guide gratuity is not included)
- 24-hour support phone number
The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- This full-day tour can start anytime between 7am and 11am.
- This tour is offered all year round, 7-days a week.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished breakfast or custom location of your liking. Pick up or drop off locations outside of Manhattan may accrue additional time & cost.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.
- We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.