Freedom Trail Private Walking Tour
Travel back to Revolutionary Boston and explore the historic sites of the Freedom Trail between Boston Common and Faneuil Hall. The Freedom Trail sites include the scenes of critical events in Boston and the nation’s struggle for freedom. Led by a 18th-century costumed guide*, this tour features tales of high treason, mob agitations, revolutionary actions, and partisan fights of the American Revolution. On this tour, you will see Boston Common, site of the first Public School, Massachusetts State House, Old Corner Bookstore, Park Street Church, Old South Meeting House, Granary Burying Ground, Old State House, King’s Chapel, Site of the Boston Massacre, and Faneuil Hall.
Offered Year Round
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Boston Common Visitor Center
Activity Level: Easy
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide
- 1.5 Hour guided walking tour with costumed tour guide*
- Guide gratuity not included
- 24-hour support phone number
The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- This tour is offered all year round, 7-days a week.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
The starting location of the tour is at the Boston Common Visitor Center at 139 Tremont Street. Optional transportation to and/or from the starting location is available for an additional cost.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.
- Tour can be customized based on your interests.