Offered Year Round
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: TBA upon confirmation (Tour typically starts at the first tasting location on U Street)
Activity Level: Easy to Moderate
U Street Food Tasting Private Walking Tour
This private walking tour allows guests to explore and experience the culinary delights of the famous U street neighborhood. Here guests will enjoy delicious tastings from locally owned restaurants and eateries. Guests will also learn about the history of the neighborhood and what makes it so interesting. Stops on the tour may vary slightly but guests are sure to sample some of the more classic flavors unique to the district and discover some new tastes and influences that have helped to shape the culinary evolution. During the tour guests will also get to see and hear the stories behind the local murals, building and sculptures defining the city’s distinct heritage. This tour covers 2 miles of walking.
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide
- Selected tasting of foods and drinks included
- 24-hour support phone number
The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- We recommend a start time around noon.
- This tour is offered year-round, 7-days a week.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
The starting location of the tour is typically at the first tasting spot on the tour. Exact location (address) is to be advised upon confirmation.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.
- We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.
Starting from: $1,199 per experience