Offered Year Round
Start Time: Between 10am and 4pm
Meeting Location: 41st Street between 7th and 8th Avenues Outside of the Nederlander Theatre
Activity Level: Easy
Broadway Up Close Private Walking Tour
Hear about the titans and legends who helped move the Broadway Theatre District from its 1800’s beginnings in Herald Square north to Times Square. The tour travels from the southern end of the Broadway Theatre District on 41st Street to 44th Street in between 6th and 8th Avenues. Highlights include the rise and fall of 42nd Street, Roof Top Gardens, and ghost stories, in addition to the tour guide’s personal stories. Using an iPad, guests will be able to see one-of-a-kind photos and videos to further enhance each story. Some of the Theatres guests may walk by during this tour include: The Nederlander, The New Amsterdam, The Lyric, The Stephen Sondheim, etc.
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local Broadway Specialist guide
- 24-hour support phone number
The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- We recommend a start time between 10am and 4pm to avoid show time at the theaters.
- Wednesdays are best to avoid due to matinee performances.
- This tour is offered all year round.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
The starting location of the tour is 41st Street between 7th and 8th Avenues outside of the Nederlander Theatre. Transportation to the Nederlander is available at an additional charge; speak with your BTSQ Sales Representative for pricing.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.
- We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.