Mid-April through October Only
Duration: 4-Hours (1.5 Hour Cycle Boat Tour)
Start Time: Varies
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy to Moderate
Boston Private Cycle Boat Charter
See Boston like never before! This private 1.5 Hour cycleboat tour allows you to propel the boat on your own on comfortable bicycle seats or you can relax and let the outboard motor do the work. After departing from one of several available piers, you will be able to pedal around Boston Harbor and see amazing views, close up, of Boston and American History including the Boston Tea Party ship, the Downtown Boston Waterfront, Bunker Hill Monument and the Charlestown Navy Yard with the USS Constitution and WWII destroyer, Cassin Young. Other famous landmarks you will see from the cycleboat include the East Boston Tall Ship, Nantucket Lightship, Logan Airport, and South Boston Seaport. Each boat has between 10 and 12 pedal seats with comfortable lounge seating at the bow. Guests are welcome to bring their own food and drinks on board, or catering can be arranged at an additional cost.
- Ride in comfort in our luxury vehicles with professional drivers and bottled water
- Door to door service and flexible timing
- Private cycle boat with captain and deckhand for a 1.5 hour tour (All captains have a US Coast Guard Masters License)
- Driver and Captain gratuity included
- 24-hour support phone number
The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- This tour is offered from mid-April through October, 7-days a week, at various times throughout the day.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. Your private vehicle can pick you up at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished breakfast or lunch, or custom location of your liking. Pick-up or drop-off outside of Boston proper may incur additional costs.
- Gratuity for driver and captain included.
- Tour can be customized based on your interests.