Offered Year Round
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
Beyond the Scenes of the Revolutionary War Private Walking Tour
Maybe the battles of the Revolutionary War did not take place in Philadelphia, but before the first shot was even fired in Lexington, the seeds of the American Revolution were taking root in Philadelphia as the colonists declared their independence and began preparing for war. Within the borders of the city are historic buildings that form the history of how this nation began, including where Thomas Jefferson penned the Declaration of Independence, and the first meeting house of the first meeting of the Continental Congress in 1774.
- 4-Hour private walking tour
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide
- Door to door service and flexible timing
- This walking tour can accommodate up to 12 guests
- Guide’s gratuity is not included
- 24-hour support phone number
The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- This tour is offered all year round, 7-days a week.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished breakfast or custom location of your liking. Pick-up or drop-off outside of center city Philadelphia may incur additional costs.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.
- Tour can be customized based on your interests.