Architecture of New York City Private Tour
Frank Gehry, Jean Nouvel, Renzo Piano: these and others are transforming Manhattan by creating memorable new museums, corporate headquarters, and high-rise apartments. Join your architectural historian for a four-hour private tour via luxury vehicle of some of the city’s most talked-about architecture. Many of the buildings are by Pritzker Prize-winning laureates from around the globe. You’ll view cutting edge designs that display striking shapes, unusual materials, and a number of environmentally conscious works that have received LEED platinum ratings, such a Thom Mayne’s stunning new academic building in the East Village for the Cooper Union and Norman Foster’s crystalline Hearst Tower near Columbus Circle.
Offered Year Round
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
- Ride in comfort in our luxury vehicles with professional drivers and bottled water
- Explore New York City’s fascinating architecture along with an architectural historian
- Door to door service and flexible timing (additional charge for outside of Manhattan)
- Driver gratuity included (guide gratuity is not included)
- 24-hour support phone number
The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- We recommend a start time of 8am or 9am to beat the crowds at major sites.
- This tour is offered all year round, 7-days a week.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished breakfast or custom location of your liking. Pick up or drop off locations outside of Manhattan may accrue additional time & cost.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.
- We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.