A Tale of Two Cities: Harlem & The Bronx
Did you know that if you took a vacation in the Bronx and Harlem you would not have to venture further south into Manhattan? Does that sound surprising? Of course, it does, because most people do not know what these areas have to offer. Food and people from all over the world, jazz clubs, art museums, beautiful gardens overlooking the Hudson River, the most winningest team in sports, the residence of Alexander Hamilton, homes to some of America’s greatest writers, the largest park in the five boroughs, an Ivy League University and that is just the start. We are not asking you to spend your vacation in Harlem and the Bronx, but we want you to spend a half day with a local who is also a tour guide and who will show you as much as someone can of the two cities beyond the city. We know when you visit again, you will want to go back for more.
Offered Year Round
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
- Ride in comfort in our luxury vehicles with professional drivers and bottled water
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide
- Door to door service and flexible timing (additional charge for outside of Manhattan)
- Driver gratuity included (guide gratuity is not included)
- 24-hour support phone number
The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- We recommend a start time of 8am or 9am to beat the crowds at major sites.
- This tour is offered all year round, 7-days a week.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished breakfast or custom location of your liking. Pick up or drop off locations outside of Manhattan may accrue additional time & cost.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.
- We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.