A Day Well Spent in Brooklyn Tour
Over the years the borough of Brooklyn has become increasingly popular and, like Manhattan, contains many must-see and do experiences. Our “A Day Well Spent in Brooklyn Tour” showcases two of its main attractions – sensational street art and fabulous ethnic foods – which you’ll get to explore through a Private Graffiti Walking Tour and Workshop and a Brooklyn Neighborhoods Highlights Tour.
First, our private graffiti tour offers a unique experience. It is truly an amazing opportunity to get up-close views of Brooklyn’s incredible street art. But that’s not all! You also get to attend a private graffiti workshop with a local artist where you can create your own work of art.
Afterward, it’s time to explore some of Brooklyn’s most famous – and historic – neighborhoods. Your local expert tour guide will introduce you to areas such as Williamsburg, Greenpoint and DUMBO. As you walk you’ll hear about their history, learn little-known facts and see hidden gems. And – since it’s also a Brooklyn food tour – you’ll be treated to three delectable food tastings along the way.
Join us for this two-part private Brooklyn walking tour that’s sure to be a highlight of your NYC vacation!
Offered Year Round
Duration: Approximately 8-Hours
Start Time: Between 8am & 11am
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
A Day Well Spent in Brooklyn Tour
Itinerary & Highlights
- Your A Day Well Spent in Brooklyn Tour begins when our professional driver picks you up at your hotel or another pre-determined location to start your adventure in a private luxury vehicle.
- You’ll then embark on your first walking tour – our Private Graffiti Walking Tour & Workshop that takes place in Bushwick, an up-and-coming neighborhood in northern Brooklyn. Here the larger-than-life street art will enchant you as you hear about the origins of the Bushwick Collective, which has become the most famous street art exhibition in NYC.
- But that is not the end of your graffiti experience! Part of the tour is also a private workshop where a graffiti artist will provide a lesson, paint, tarps, stencils and a canvas for you and your guests to create a mural to take home.
- Next up is Brooklyn Neighborhoods Highlights Tour. Here you’ll explore Williamsburg, Greenpoint, DUMBO (which is an acronym for Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass) and more in your luxury vehicle with your expert local tour guide. Perhaps the best part of the tour? You also get to partake in three ethnic food tastings such as a delicious slice of Brooklyn pizza. And no worries – there will be more than enough food to count as a super scrumptious lunch!
- When your Brooklyn adventure is over your professional driver will drive you back to Manhattan and drop you off at a location of your choosing.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- One-way transfer via luxury vehicle from guest’s hotel to Brooklyn with bottled water + hourly service for 5 hours, including transfer back to Manhattan
- Private Graffiti Walking Tour & Workshop in Bushwick, Brooklyn with a specialist guide (2-hours)
- Private local tour guide for 4-hours
- 4-Hour Brooklyn Neighborhoods Highlights Tour with ethnic food tastings along the way (3 tastings included with enough food for lunch)
- 24-hour support phone number
- Driver Gratuity is included
*Gratuities for the tour guides are not included.
Starting from: $619 per guest