A Bronx Tale
The Bronx still surprises even native New Yorkers. Most notably known for its world-famous baseball team, it also has beaches, a New England fishing village, a globally recognized zoo, a botanical garden, and countless historic sites. Over the years, it has been home to Tony Curtis, Anne Bancroft, Edgar Allen Poe, Colin Powell, and Ralph Lauren, as well as the many different immigrant groups that have shaped the borough. Step into the Bronx where you and your guide will weave yourselves into yet another thread of the fabric of New York.
Offered Year Round
Start Time: Flexible
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
- Ride in comfort in our luxury vehicles with professional drivers and bottled water
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide
- Door to door service and flexible timing (additional charge for outside of Manhattan)
- Driver gratuity included (guide gratuity is not included)
- 24-hour support phone number
The starting time and date of the tour are customizable to fit your schedule.
- We recommend a start time of 8am or 9am to beat the crowds at major sites.
- This tour is offered all year round, 7-days a week.
- Restrictions may apply depending on the date and time of the tour.
The starting location of the tour is customizable to fit your schedule. The tour can start at your hotel doorstep, at a restaurant where you just finished breakfast or custom location of your liking. Pick-up or drop-off locations outside of Manhattan may accrue additional time & cost.
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included.
- We can customize the tour and stops to fit your needs upon request.