4th of July NYC Fireworks Dinner Cruise with Walking Tour
Celebrate America’s birthday in style with our 4th of July NYC Fireworks Dinner Cruise with Walking Tour! We’ve combined two experiences into one fabulous holiday celebration. You get to choose from one of our many private walking tours in the morning, and in the evening you’ll spend an unforgettable night on the water complete with a spectacular fireworks display!
Your 4th of July starts with a four-hour NYC custom tour of your choice. You choose the neighborhood, borough or park and our expert tour guide leads the way! They’ll tell you about its history and culture, share little-known facts and point out all of its most popular attractions as well as its hidden gems. In short, you’ll see the area like never before!
Later in the day, you’ll head to Chelsea Piers on the Hudson River to board the beautiful Bateaux New York for your luxury NYC dinner cruise and fireworks viewing. During your time on board, you’ll dine on chef-prepared cuisine, sip on creative cocktails, beer and wine, listen to live music, take in the marvelous Manhattan skyline and of course – watch the incredible Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks from the best seat in the house – the waters surrounding Manhattan!
Offered July 4, 2023
Start Time: Morning Walking Tour Flexible / 5:30pm Boarding for Cruise
Meeting Location: Flexible
Activity Level: Easy
Itinerary & Highlights
- You’ll start off Independence Day in the morning with a private walking tour of your choice from the following options:
- Central Park
- Origins of NY (Lower Manhattan)
- High Line, Chelsea & Meatpacking District
- High Line & Hudson Yards
- Midtown Highlights (Times Square, Rockefeller Plaza, Grand Central Terminal)
- Lower East Side
- Little Italy & Chinatown
- Brooklyn Essentials
- Custom Neighborhood of Your Choice (Within NYC)
- In the evening you’ll make your way to Chelsea Piers to board the climate-controlled Bateaux New York 4th of July Premier Plus Dinner Cruise at 5:30pm (for a 6:00pm departure).
- What can you expect to encounter when you step on board this striking vessel Inspired by European design? Nothing short of an unforgettably elegant experience!
- As you dine on delicious food and drinks – including three hours of top-shelf open bar – you’ll enjoy live entertainment while taking in the iconic views of the Big Apple from a unique glass-enclosed deck.
- The highlight of the evening will be your unobstructed views of the stunning fireworks display in honor of our nation’s birthday, which you can also take in from the ship’s open-air outdoor decks.
- After the fireworks show you’ll sail back to the pier knowing you commemorated the holiday with an unforgettable experience that will stay with you forever.
- All stops, timing and inclusions of the tour are dependent on traffic and weather conditions.
- Experience the city and receive local tips from your savvy local guide
- Services of a private licensed tour guide for a 4-hour morning walking tour
- Luxury dinner cruise inclusions:
- 4-hour July 4th dinner cruise on the Hudson and East Rivers
- Panoramic, breathtaking views of the NYC skyline from a fully glass-enclosed deck
- Front-row seats to the iconic Macy’s fireworks displays over the storied NYC skyline
- Delicious plated dinner with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts
- Guaranteed table for your party size
- Unlimited coffee, hot tea and iced tea
- 3-hour top shelf open bar
- Live music onboard
- 24-hour support phone number
*Gratuity for the tour guide is not included
Book Online Today