Sightseeing and Attractions: (Duration: 4 hours)
Philadelphia touts itself as the birthplace of the United States of America. Thomas Jefferson penned the Declaration for Independence there, it served as a capital of the United States and hosted the constitution convention. When you walk in through the Old City, you are walking through American history.
Tour will include the following sights and/or stops:
- Liberty Bell - City Hall
- Independence Hall - LOVE Park
- Betsy Ross House - Congress Hall
- Carpenter’s Hall - Comcast Center
- Declaration House - Rocky Statue
- Christ Church - Reading Terminal Market
If you would like more information or to reserve this program, please click here.