Private Boat Tour of Washington D.C.
Sightseeing and Attractions: (Duration: 1 hour with a Licensed U.S. Coast Guard Captain)
Get on the Potomac River with your own captain and sport boat. Don’t waste time in one of the crowded tour boats coming and going on their schedule. You want freedom to do what you want, when you want it. Our sport boats comfortably hold six guests. Your captain serves as your guide explaining the history of the waterway and the sites along the way. If you’d like, we can provide box lunches, snacks or alcoholic beverages for an additional cost. Sunset cruises are also available and spectacular.
There are two one-hour excursions to choose from or they can be combined into a two-hour experience.
Excursion #1 – Main Monuments Cruise
- Watergate Complex Tidal Basin - Lincoln Memorial
- Kennedy Center Pentagon/Columbia Island - Jefferson Memorial
- Memorial Bridge
Excursion #2 – Georgetown Cruise
- Georgetown Waterfront Upper Potomac River - Georgetown University Roosevelt Island
- Key Bridge Watergate Complex - Spout Run
- Three Sisters Islands Kennedy Center
If you would like more information or to reserve this program, please click here.