New York great for all types of activities, and hosting an out-of-the-box corporate outing, holiday event or team incentive can be a really unique way to create memories and have a little fun with your corporate team. Having an event or team outing is a great way to say thank you to employees, celebrate meeting a specific goal, or as a way to build closer working relationships. With the plethora of corporate outing ideas in NYC, there is something for everyone. Whether you want to host a specific event, pamper your team with fun and relaxing activities or provide a luxury “thank you trip” for a full weekend, we’ve gathered some of our top tips and favorite ideas for hosting the best corporate events in NYC.
1. Holidays & Special Parties
Many companies have holiday parties, and let’s be honest, they usually aren’t all that fun. Thank your employees and celebrate a great year by hosting a one-of-a-kind holiday party or beautiful gala for any other time of the year. Be sure to include their families to really show your appreciation for all of their hard work. New York City offers a wide range of activities and entertainment for children of all ages so inviting the entire family always makes it a bit easier for everyone to attend.
2. Unique Venues
Fun, interesting and unique venues are available all over New York at various price points. New York venues fill up fast so be sure to book well in advance for holiday parties; a relaxing brunch, or elegant dinner. Most venues offer either private or semi private options that can be as unique as you wish.
3. Custom Experiences
Creating custom experiences for your team is also a fun and unique way to say thank you. If you’re looking for corporate outings in NYC that are one-of-a-kind and that everyone on your team will love, these are a must-try.
- Delicious Delights: From neighborhood tastes to chef’s tables and hands-on-cooking classes, New York City has delectable eats for anyone. A customized food tour is something your team will love.
- Astonishing Art: From artist studios to gallery “talks and walks” to hands-on-classes, New York offers something for the creatives in the group. With so many galleries throughout the city, everyone is sure to find something they enjoy.
- Gorgeous Gardens: From small parks and gardens to magnificent cemeteries to hands-on-floral arranging classes, enjoy the beauties of nature as a fun and unique corporate outing in NYC.
- Soaring Songs: From small jazz clubs, opera, to Broadway meet the people that make the magic happen with hands-on-lessons from the pros.
- Sensational Shopping: From fashion designers to boutiques, there is something for everyone when it comes to shopping NYC.
4. Incentive Weekend
How about hosting an entire incentive weekend in NYC to inspire your team to meet their goals or to celebrate the goals they’ve already met. Whether you have one employee or a large corporate team you want to incentivize, in New York City, you can make it special, memorable, fun and effective. Here are a few tips if you’re wanting to plan a great incentive corporate event in NYC.
- Make the trip all-inclusive: air, airport transfers, hotels, meals and activities
- Use expert local knowledge to help the attendees understand what is special about the destination
- Provide unique activities that they would not do on their own
- Maximize everyone’s time and budget with a well designed itinerary
- Book the hotel after the program has been created to maximize time and transportation costs
- Pace the program so that attendees have structured and free time
Whether you’re having a holiday party, a corporate retreat or a thank you event, New York City has the best venues along with unique and custom activities that your entire team will enjoy. When you’re ready to plan your next fun and memorable corporate event in NYC, let our team help.