Book your holiday Grandmother, Daughter, Granddaughter trip to New York!
Visiting New York is easy with Discover New York’s custom program for every grandmother to meet your budget and goals. Call us with your arrival and departure dates to get started at 212-370-1319.
Weekends can include:
Roundtrip airport transfers
- Hotel of your choice to meet your budget.
- Tickets to see Annie and learn a number from the show in a rehearsal studio with a cast member.
- Wonderful custom shopping programs for every age….what girl doesn’t love a little Bling!
- Afternoon tea options from tiny treasured locations to the big fancy hotels.
- Ice skating options at a variety of locations.
- Tickets to see the Christmas Spectacular at Radio City Music Hall and Top of the Rock.
This wonderful, family friendly musical is perfect for mother and daughter weekends in New York! David Korins should be nominated for a Tony for his amazing and gorgeous set design, with terrific lighting by Donald Holder. The story takes place in 1932, during the Great Depression. FDR is in office and has a close relationship with Oliver Warbucks, played by Anthony Warlow. Annie, played by Lilla Crawford, is a young redheaded orphan with a bursting personality. She lives in an orphanage with other little girls and an alcoholic headmistress, Ms. Hannigan, played by Katie Finneran. The story tells the tale of how two very different people can make a real difference in each other lives, when Annie is given the chance to live in the home of billionaire, Daddy Warbucks. The Tony Award-winning musical includes the songs “Tomorrow,” “Little Girls,” “Easy Street,” “NYC” and “You’re Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile.” Wonderful cast makes this a special treat.
Let us know what’s on your must see/must do list! For inspirational ideas check out Shared Stories Inspirational Ideas!