Beyond Times Square presents the new BTSQ Flexible Booking Policy that helps travelers book future excursions with more confidence. When planning your dream trips with us, you can take full control over when you feel comfortable to travel and enjoy an authentic destination experience when you are ready. If you are qualified to receive a 100% travel credit from us because of a change of schedule, your travel credit can be used by the end of 2022!
Here is how it works:
Beyond Times Square Flexible Booking Policy
- For new bookings for travel through 2020 to 2021, you may change or cancel your trip
15 days prior to your arrival in the event of a COVID-19-related situation.
- For clients who cancel without rebooking, a 100% travel credit will be offered to use by
December 31, 2022, or clients will receive a 60% refund. For clients who decide to
change their schedule, no rebooking fee will be charged.
- Broadway tickets, attraction tickets, cruise and hotel fare and deposits may be an
exception and not yield the refund or credit (unless the venue is closed due to
- These special terms are subject to change and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Thanksgiving Terms & Conditions 2021
Download the PDF version here:
Download the BTSQ Travel Health Protocols here: