Sightseeing and Attractions: (Duration: 5 hours)
If New York is Money and Washington DC is Power, then Boston is Education. There are over 60 universities and colleges in the Boston Metro area, and there are even more in the suburbs. Boston is also known for its role in the War for Independence from Britain and is considered by many to be where the war began. Its historical sights are still in excellent condition.
Tour will include the following sights and/or stops:
- Boston Common - Massachusetts State House
- Park Street Church - Granary Burying Ground
- King’s Chapel - King’s Chapel Burying Ground
- Benjamin Franklin Statue & Boston Latin School - Old Corner Book Store
- Old South Meeting House - Old State House
- Site of Boston Massacre - Faneuil Hall
- Paul Revere House - Old North Church
- Copp’s Hill Burying Ground - Bunker Hill Monument
- Harvard Square
If you would like more information or to reserve this program, please click here.