The purchase of your travel booking constitutes an agreement between the traveler(s), customer(s), and/or purchaser(s) (collectively as “You” or “Customer“), and Beyond Times Square (“We“, “Us“) pursuant to the following terms and conditions (“Terms“):
1. Customer Information: To book please provide the following information.
1) Credit card information (Beyond Times Square will provide payment link)
2) Name of Primary Guest (if booking includes hotel please provide name of each guest)
2. Deposit: Deposit of 100% of the program fees is due at the time of booking.
3. Rates and Availability: Please note that rates and availability are subject to change until confirmations are received. No bookings are confirmed until payment is received and booking is processed.
4. Cancellations or Reschedules:
For bookings made in 2021 for travel in 2021:
Cancellations made 16 days or more prior to departure: 100% credit issued* to be used by the end of 2022 or 60% refund.*
Cancellations or Re-bookings made 15 days or less prior to departure: Non-refundable
*– except cost of any non-refundable services such as, but not limited to, theater tickets, sporting events, concerts, attraction tickets, airfare, special events or hotel no-show fees
For all other bookings:
Cancellations made 30 days or more prior to arrival: $200 per guest handling fee* (cannot exceed cost of the tour)
Rebooking made 31 days or more prior to arrival: $150 re-booking fee*
Cancellations made 30 days – 16 days prior to arrival: 75% of booking cost*
Rebooking made 30 days – 16 days prior to arrival: $200 re-booking fee*
Cancellations made 15 days or fewer prior to arrival: 100% of booking cost
Rebooking made 15 days or less prior to arrival: 100% of booking cost
*– plus cost of any non-refundable services such as, but not limited to, theater tickets, sporting events, concerts, attraction tickets, airfare, special events or hotel no-show fees.
5. Travel Protection: The purchase of travel insurance is highly recommended and coverage depends on the specific policy you purchase. Should you elect to obtain coverage, the travel insurance policy you purchase to cover these travel arrangements will dictate any coverage for financial loss. We are not an insurance company and we have no responsibility for the submission, payment, or adjustment of any insurance claims. You must submit any claims directly to your insurance company named under your policy.
6. Restaurant Reservation Policy:
1) Availability – All restaurant bookings are subject to availability. Many of the best restaurants do not allow reservations to be made until 30 days or less prior to the date of service. We will do our best to accommodate the requested reservation time, but cannot guarantee it. If another time is available, we will book it and advise of the change.
2) Credit Card to Hold Reservation – Many of the best restaurants do require a credit card at the time of booking to hold the table. To simplify matters, Beyond Times Square uses its corporate card to book these reservations. If the guests are no-shows, late or cancel the reservation less than 48 hours before the reservation time the restaurants might charge a fee. ALL RESTAURANT RESERVATION PENALTIES/FEES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE GUEST AND WILL BE CHARGED TO THE CARD ON FILE.
7. Weather: Tours/services operate rain or shine. If the conditions are extreme or deemed unsafe we will work to reschedule your program. If we are unable to reschedule your program refunds will be made in accordance with money refunded to Beyond Times Square by their suppliers.
8. Overtime and Additional Services: Any overtime or additional services incurred by customer while traveling is the responsibility of the customer. Customer will be billed by Beyond Times Square for overtime or additional services after the event.
9. Responsibility: Our job is to provide you with the best experience possible, but we cannot guarantee the quality of services provided by third parties. Beyond Times Square and its employees, shareholders, officers, directors, successors, agents, and assigns do not own or operate any entity that provides goods and services for your travel, including without limitation lodging facilities, airline, vessel, motor coach, or other transportation companies, guides or guide services, local ground operators, providers, or organizers of optional excursions, food service providers, etc. All such persons and entities are independent contractors and are in no way affiliated with Beyond Times Square.
10. Liability. Beyond Times Square is not liable for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any travel service provider or of any third party. In addition and without limitation, Beyond Times Square is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay, or damage to person or property in connection with the provision of any goods or services, whether resulting from, but not limited to, acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease or epidemic, acts of war or civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind or the threat thereof, overbooking or downgrading of accommodations, mechanical or other failure of airplanes or other means of transportation, or any failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. If due to weather, flight schedules, or other uncontrollable factors you are required to spend additional night(s), you will be responsible for your own hotel, transfers, and meal costs. Baggage is entirely at owner’s risk. Under circumstances where liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the purchased travel arrangements. You specifically agree that Beyond Times Square is not liable for any consequential loss or damage.
11. Health and Special Requirements. It is your responsibility to ensure you are aware of any health requirements, health advisories, or health travel restrictions applicable to your travel destinations and to ensure that you carry all necessary vaccination documentation. Beyond Times Square is not responsible for providing you with this information. Travel carriers and local authorities at travel destinations may require specific testing prior to boarding and/or upon arrival at your destination, including, but not limited to, a temperature check as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. You may be denied entry onto your carrier and/or entry upon arrival at your destination, or be required to self-quarantine at your destination and upon your return to the United States. You must comply with local government regulations. Additional costs are your responsibility. Check with the Center for Disease Control and Prevention for current information prior to and during your travel. www.cdc.gov.
Some venues or transportation facilities, whether inside, indoor or outdoor, may have specific health requirements that restrict admission or participation, such as, but not limited to, proof of Covid vaccination or the wearing of face masks. It is your responsibility to comply with any such public or private restrictions; Beyond Times Square will not be responsible for refund or replacement of any purchased product due to your failure to comply.
12. Governing Law: Any disputes arising out of these Terms or the services provided by Beyond Times Square, shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York. Customer agrees to consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of, and any action concerning these Terms or the services provided by Beyond Times Square shall be brought to the courts of that state.
Updated on July 22, 2021.