Join 6,000 cyclists for the 21st Annual Tour de Bronx, the largest free cycling event in the state, on Sunday, October 25 starting at 9:00 AM. This event offers bikers the chance to take part in either a 40- or a 25-mile ride.
The 40-mile ride is recommended only for experienced cyclists who are comfortable riding in traffic, and children younger than 16 who are participating in it must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Beyond Biking, Contact a Discover New York and Beyond Destination Specialist to help you Discover New York and Beyond with a custom itinerary based upon your interests and explore the northernmost of the five boroughs of New York City.
- Parks and Gardens: Explore 22 gorgeous green spaces from the Zoological to Botanical.
- History: From the farms of Jonas Bronck to the sea side community of City Island, explore the Hall of Fame for Great Americans.
- Architecture: Visit historic homes, landmark interiors, and explore the newest walkway, High Bridge, the oldest bridge in New York City.
- Sports: The New York Yankees, from single tickets to meet and greets with the players.
- Music: From Doo Wap to Hip Hop, create your own high notes recording your own music.
- Food: Eat your way through the borough with the diversity of ethnic cuisines.